If you have joined as a Bronze Member, then you will need to supply us with the best quality "PRINT READY" files you have.
It is important to understand that we want to provide our clients with the very best product available and we reserver the right to reject files that do not meet our standards of image quality such as sharpness, file size and exposure.
We do not judge subject matter unless it may obscene in any way, pornographic, indecent, inflammatory, defamatory or racist to any person or group of people. Artistic nudes are accepted at our discretion.
Here are the basic requirements for the files you send us....
- You must be working with a correctly calibrated monitor.
- Set Photoshop or Lightroom for the AdobeRGB 1998 colourspace
- All files must be supplied at the finished LARGEST print size you feel the image is capable of.
- All files must be supplied at 300ppi - incorrect PPI may result in incorrect print size if we don't detect the error.
- TIFF or PSD preferred.
- 16bit or 8bit files accepted.
- DO NOT include any borders or canvas wraps in your files - the website adds borders and wraps as part of the customer experience.
Before uploading your files it is PARAMOUNT that you use the following file name structure...
Your INITIAL - your SURNAME _ a 3 digit number starting from 001 _ The image Title
So it should look like this...
This is to ensure that no two file names are the same.
IMPORTANT POINT - DO NOT USE any characters like /?:;"&$#@'
- it stuffs things up when uploading to the site and does not work in searches. Mac computers can see these characters, PC's cannot.
You can upload your files here - http://upload.buyartnow.com.au/