Agreeing to list your work on our site requires that you have read, understand and accept all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, including our Sales, Refunds and Returns, Shipping and Payment policies. These policies may change from time to time and all form part of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Application to Sell Your Images
- Click here to Register Your Interest and fill in the details as required. We will review your application and notify you within 24 hours.
- You can choose to sell Original Artwork, Limited or Open Edition reproductions on our site.
- It is a requirement of participation in the site that all prints, reproductions or products sold from this site must be printed by Art House Reproductions.
- Upon application you can choose your level of membership - Gold, Silver or Bronze - see here for more details - SellArtNow.
- On application we will provide you with the detail required to get your art listed on our site.
- While we do not judge content, only images meeting our strict file requirements will qualify for listing.
- It is a requirement of participation in our site that you if you are supplying your own digital files they must be "READY-TO-PRINT" files in a size suitable for printing the largest print size you intend to offer.
- Files that do not meet our requirements will be rejected.
- Files will be stored in our data storage system to ensure fast delivery for buyers but it is important that you maintain your own copies on file.
- You give us permission to use your images for promotion via social media and other electronic means. If we choose to use your image for any use other than this, such as printed brochures etc, we will contact you and request permission in writing.
Listing images for sale
- Staff at Art House Reproductions are responsible for listing your art to ensure a consistent look to the website.
- We provide you with an online form to gather information about you and each image to be listed. Use of these forms is mandatory to ensure ease of site preparation.
- Updates to information is always possible but please ensure the information is as accurate as possible first time.
- If you choose to offer "Limited Edition" images, then you can set the price and choose the media options. we will take care of all other aspects of the sale. You must provide us with all the necessary details to list your images correctly.
- In order to deliver works in a timely fashion we would prefer that you provide us with a Digital Signature and a number range for sales so we can supply the works to the buyers as soon as possible.
- If you want to personally sign the works, then this may incur extra freight costs on your behalf as we may need to send the work to you before sending to the buyer. This may inhibit frame sales hence the digital signature is the preferred option.
- Limited Editions require that you provide a Certificate authenticity to the buyer. This can be completed and signed personally by you and posted direct to the buyer to confirm your authentication of the works.
- If you choose to offer "Open Edition" images, then we will take care of all aspects of listing your work. You must provide us with all the necessary details to list your images correctly.
- You can supply us with a digital signature which we can add to the works if you wish. No Certificate of Authenticity or numbers are required for Open Editions.
- Open Editions offer the greatest chance of sales as the product will be available in lots of sizes and product options.
Commissions and Costs
- Each artwork is listed on the site at a Retail Selling Price chosen either by you or us.
- Each sale of a reproduction is subject to a 25% commission of the Retail Selling Price.
- Each reproduction sale also needs to be printed so we deduct the printing cost from the retail price.
- After commission and printing costs are deducted we pay you the balance.
- Original art sales are subject to a commission of 15% only.
- If a frame sale is made - we will pay you 5% of the Frame component.
- Freight costs are added to the advertised price and paid by the customer.
- All prices shown on the site include 10% GST.
Payments to Artists
- You are required to supply Art House Reproductions with bank account details so deposits can be made as appropriate.
- Payments will be made on the 1st and 15th of each month.
- These payments will be made on the closest date at least one week after receipt of goods by the customer to allow for any refunds or disputes.
Refunds, Returns and Warranty claims
- The customer has 7 days from receipt of goods to request a return or replacement of their order.
- In the event of goods being returned, no commissions will be paid.
- In the event of replacement - commissions will be paid once the customer is satisfied.
- Our Warranty is a 50% replacement offer and applies to artwork that has been in their possession for some time - they return the damaged goods to us, we replace it at 50% of the current price. This warranty covers accidental or deliberate damage, fading or any other fault beyond our control.